Iran tests out missiles used by Hamas against Israel
The Iranian military has trialed a series of short-range missiles, including the kind used by Hamas against Israel, according to Iranian media, AP reported on Thursday.
During the latest battle between Israel and Hamas, the Palestinian group fired the rockets towards Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, in response to Israeli attacks on civilians in Gaza.
Iran admitted to supplying the Fajr-5s.
- Israel attacks Hamas target in Gaza Strip
- Israeli report: Hamas rockets can hit targets north of Tel Aviv
- Two missiles intercepted over Tel Aviv as Netanyahu threatens to intensify Gaza attacks
- Israel rules out truce with Hamas as Palestinian death toll nears 350
- In fear of Hamas response: Israel to strengthen security around ministers