Iran turns over to Cairo alleged mastermind of Mubarak assassination attempt
Iran has turned over to Egypt the alleged mastermind of an 1995 assassination attempt on President Hosni Mubarak, it was reported Sunday. An Egyptian security official confirmed that Moustafa Hamza, leader of al-Gamaa al-Islamiyya, was in Egyptian custody. The official, told the <i>AP</I>, would provide no further details.
- Sources: Two Egyptian officers killed in botched assassination attempt on Mubarak’s son
- Report: Doctor attacks Mubarak in hospital
- Report: Egyptian security demand putting off resumption of diplomatic ties with Iran
- Egyptian president turns 82
- Scotland Yard Arrests Alleged Egyptian Terrorist Yasser Al Sirri