Iran, UN hold talks on nuclear issue
Iran's top nuclear negotiator Ali Larijani and the IAEA Chief Mohammad ElBaradei on Friday held closed-door talks on Iran's nuclear program. The talks were held at ElBaradei's office in the UN Vienna headquarters.
Before the talks, Larijani said Friday that Iran's logic is dialogue and engagement in order to solve problems. "Had they done so in the past, the problem would have been solved sooner," Larijani told reporters, according to Irna.
- Iran calls IAEA to develop action plan for resolving outstanding issues
- Iran ready to reach agreement with the IAEA
- Another round of nuclear talks between EU and Iran end without agreement
- New Iran nuclear chief wants negotiations to continue
- Speaker: Iran not interested in prolongation of the nuclear issue