Iranian media claims U.S. is run by "Nazi aliens and extraterrestrials"
The United States’ domestic and international policy has been driven by an “alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda” since 1945, Iran’s FARS News Agency claimed in a recent report.
According to the state-run Fars news agency, the “incontrovertible proof” supporting the revelations was found in a Federal Security Service (FSB) report, carried out by American computer specialist Edward Snowden.
Snowden reportedly contacted the Guardian’s columnist Glenn Greenwald telling him, according to Fars, that there “were actually two governments in the United States, the one that was elected, and the other, secret regime, governing in the dark.”
The agency added that Snowden’s revelations were confirmed as “accurate” by former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer, during an appearance he made on Russia Today’s program SophieCo.
Hellyer said: “This information is top secret in a way that the governments aren't talking about it, but if you listen to whistleblowers and the people are had worked in the industry and who know what is going on, there is just a lot of information out there and it doesn't take very long to get your hands on it.”
He said 80 percent of UFO reports analyzed by the Canadian defense ministry during his time in office were not real, but “there were 15 or 20 percent for which there was no explanation and there genuinely unidentified flying objects.”
- Blix lashes out at Pentagon “bastards”, says Washington views UN as “alien power”
- Iran claims to have bypassed sanctions
- MINI Film Festival 2007 winners announced - Iranian animator takes first place for the second year running
- Siemens denies claims that it sold Iran nuclear equipment
- Snowden's secrets: Whistleblower to reveal information about Arab governments