Iranian Activists Condemn ‘Zionists Heinous Crime’
The Iranian Organization for Culture and the Islamic Communications on Sunday strongly condemned the "Zionist regime's crimes in Palestine over the past three days that have claimed lives of more than 30 Palestinians and wounded over 700," reported Iran News Agency (IRNA), quoting a statement as saying.
The organization said "Once again, the criminals of Sabra and Shatila have committed a new wave of crimes in occupied Palestine."
It added that the oppressed nation of Palestine will never lay down their arms and will fight until an eventual victory.
"The heinous crime of massacring the defenseless worshipers is a new page in the history of the Zionist regime's crimes against the Palestinian nation," it said.
Meanwhile, the students of Tehran University strongly denounced the Israeli violations in Palestinian territories over the past three days, and called on Muslim countries to reinforce their solidarity with the Palestinian people, added the agency - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Ahmadinejad: Israel reached end of the way
- Speaker vows ”crushing” Iranian response to any Israeli attack
- PA condemns Israeli move to deport bombers relatives to Gaza Strip; Hamas threatens to launch ''unique'' attacks
- Tehran Regional Conference Condemns Israel’s ‘Racist’ Acts
- Iran Condemns 'Ruthless Israeli Massacre'