Iraq: Blast hits U.S. convoy in Fallujah
A U.S. military convoy was hit by an explosion Sunday in the Iraqi town of Fallujah, 50 kilometres west of Baghdad, according to witnesses.
It was not known if anyone was injured in the attack.
According to one witness, the convoy included five Humvees and was targeted at 1:00 pm (local time) while travelling through the center of the city. He added that one Humvee was hit by the blast. (Albawaba.com)
- Reports on two attacks against US military convoys west of Baghdad
- Attack on US convoy kills four Iraqis, explosion hits key oil pipeline
- Iraq: Three British security contractors die as US forces kill 20 resistance fighters
- Witnesses: Several US soldiers injured in firefight close to Fallujah
- Two killed in Baghdad fire as bomb explosion hits U.S. military convoy