Four dead after suicide bombing north of Baghdad
Four people were killed in a suicide bomb attack on Tuesday in the town of Taji, north of Baghdad, according to Iraqi officials, AP reported.
The officials said two soldiers and two civilians were killed in the attack on an army checkpoint.
Two unnamed policemen told AP at least 14 people were left wounded.
Tuesday's attack comes just one day after a suicide bomber struck a group of anti-al-Qaeda fighters in Taji, killing 21 people and wounding 44.
- Iraq: Two bombings kill four people
- Nine dead across Iraq as suicide bomber targets Baghdad university
- Car bombing kills at least 12 as US soldier dead in attack north of Baghdad
- Baghdad: Suicide bombing attack kills at least 47 people
- U.S. Official: Attack on Iraq Unavoidable; North Iraq Bombed - Four Iraqis Killed