David Cameron: A way must be found to avert genocide in Iraq
David Cameron ruled out any military action but announced an £8 million package of aid instead (File/AFP)
- British Prime Minister David Cameron makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- U.S. authorises $25m in military aid to help Iraq fight IS
- Hillary Clinton: Violence against Yazidis, other minorities is ‘genocide’
- Will the UK follow the US in declaring Daesh’s actions to be genocide?
- UK and US get generous with Assad with offer of immunity