Iraq: At least 10 killed in attacks
At least 10 people died and more than 30 were injured in a series of attacks in Baghdad on Wednesday, one of them a twin car bombing in a business district, security sources said. According to AFP, eight people died and 25 were hurt when the two bombs exploded minutes apart in the Al-Khark district of west Baghdad, an interior ministry official said.
Earlier, two people died and 13 were hurt, six of them policeman, when three makeshift mines exploded in east Baghdad.
A man was then killed when a mine was set off on Palestine Street as a police patrol passed. Five people were injured, three of them policemen. And six people were wounded, three of them troops, when their convoy was struck by a makeshift mine.
- Suicide bomber kills at least 10 Shiite pilgrims in Iraq
- At least 10 Iraqi pilgrims killed in terrorist attacks
- Iraq: At least 10 dead in bridge attack as four U.S. troops killed
- At least 10 Iraqis killed by US forces in separate attacks as nine occupation soldiers killed in blasts
- 10 killed in Iraq attacks