Iraq Security, Technology & Communications Summit
The Iraq Security, Technology & Communications Summit will bring together ministers, deputies and director generals from the Iraqi Ministries of Defence, Interior, Communications, Science & Technology, along with Iraq’s National Security Council, to discuss the future security of Iraq with local and international companies.
Each ministry has a set of priority assignments and will be using the event to determine the best partners and suppliers to implement key contracts and projects. Many of the world’s leading companies will be present at the event, including Boeing, General Dynamics, Nortel, Microsoft, GE, Halliburton, MCI, Motorola, Armor Group and General Motors.
Representatives from each ministry will also be giving presentations on their most pressing needs and the most important contracts that require immediate fulfilment.
A limited number of passes are now available to media wishing to attend the summit. If you would like to be accredited for the event, please forward the following details to: email@example.com
• Full name
• Organisation name
• Name of publication or programme represented (if different from above)
• Specific areas of interest
• Contact details (address, telephone/mobile, fax)
All requests for accreditation for the summit should be received no later than Monday January 9 2006.
All requests will responded to on receipt with an update on press pass availability and status of the accreditation process.
- Iraq Security, Technology & Communications Summit January 16 and 17 2006, Abu Dhabi
- IDP Contracts Summit to bring Iraqi ministers to Amman in November
- Formal confirmation of Iraqi Minister of Science & Technology at ICTE Summit
- Canon ME confirm sponsorship of Iraq ICT & Education Summit
- New Dates Confirmed for Iraq Oil, Gas, Petrochemical & Electricity Summit following Government Consultation