Iraq: Three Americans killed in bombing attack
Three Americans, including a State Department worker, died following a roadside bombing attack that struck a convoy west of Baghdad, the U.S. military said Tuesday.
According to the AP, the explosion killed an American soldier, a State Department employee and a civilian contractor working for the Defense Department as their convoy travelled from the city of Fallujah to a nearby construction site on Monday, the military said. Two others were injured.
- US copter strike kills seven people north of Baghdad; Bomb, shooting attack kill three Americans
- Two American troops, three Iraqis killed in attacks
- Baghdad car bomb kills two Iraqis, including minister bodyguard as three Americans wounded in Baqouba attacks
- Iraq: 25 killed in al Qaeda bombing attack as three US troops die
- Turkish military convoy attacked in roadside bombing