Iraq: Two US troops die in helicopter accident
A helicopter accident at an air base in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul killed two U.S. troops and wounded four, the American military said Friday.
The crash occurred when an AH-64 Apache helicopter hit a UH-60 Black Hawk that was on the ground, a U.S. military spokesman said, according to the AP. The four injured soldiers have returned to duty.
- Eight Iraqis, three US troops killed in separate attacks as British soldier dies in ''road accident''
- Iraq: Eight US troops killed; 26 bodies found
- US introduces Apache helicopters in battle for Mosul
- Two U.S. security contractors die in Iaq copter accident
- Two US helicopters crash in northern Iraq: At least 17 soldiers killed, five wounded