Iraqi Foreign Minister holds talks with counterparts
On the sidelines of the 57th session of the United Nations General Assembly, Iraq’s Foreign Minister Dr. Naji Sabri has held meetings with several Arab and foreign ministers namely Iran, Turkey, Algeria, South Africa and Thailand.
According to INA, the Foreign Minister discussed with his counterparts, issues of common concern, relations between Iraq and the UN Security Council as well as Security Council related resolutions, which stipulated on respecting the security and sovereignty of Iraq, INA added.
Chairman of the International Organizations and Conferences Department at the Foreign Ministry, Dr. Sa’eed al-Mossawi and Iraq’s permanent representative at the UN, Dr. Mohammed al-Douri attended the meetings. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with counterparts
- Naji Sabri Named Iraqi Foreign Minister
- Jordanian Foreign Minister holds talks on Iraq with German, Egyptian and Bahraini counterparts
- Iranian parliament members censure foreign minister for meeting Iraqi counterpart
- Syrian, Iraqi Foreign Ministers hold talks in Cairo