Iraqi Health Ministry begins activating hospitals
The Saudi Field Hospital in Baghdad is to return to Saudi Arabia upon a request from the Iraqi Health Ministry after the Ministry began operating its hospitals, an official source at the Ministry of Defense and Aviation said Tuesday.
In a statement to the official Saudi Press Agency, the source said that the request came following the Iraqi Ministry of Health's activation of its hospitals.
The source added that Iraqi Minister of Health, Dr. Khudair Abbas had praised the medical services provided by the Saudi government to the Iraqi people. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iraqi health ministry plans to build many health centers
- Iraq to activate health agreements
- Saudi Arabia deploys field hospital to Iraq
- Health Ministry holds Atherothrombosis clinic in Al Qassimi Hospital
- GE Healthcare Service Center inaugurated in Baghdad to meet the requirements of the Iraqi Ministry of Health