Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister tours ENOC Processing Company
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) hosted His Excellency Dr Barham Salih, Prime Minister of Iraqi Kurdistan, on a tour of ENOC Processing Company LLC (EPCL) premises.
Saeed Abdullah Khoory, Group Chief Executive of ENOC presented an overview of the company to His Excellency Dr Salih, who then undertook a tour of the refinery before proceeding for a tour of Dubai Natural Gas Company Limited (DUGAS).
Khoory said: “We are honoured to host His Excellency Dr Barham Salih. His visit will help us explore new business opportunities and partnerships with Iraqi Kurdistan, a region that has strong potential for growth. We shared our strengths and competencies with His Excellency Dr Salih and he expressed his appreciation of our facilities.”
ENOC hosts delegations of senior leaders and entrepreneurs from around the world as part of the company’s ongoing strategy to strengthen its geographic reach and build more strategic partnerships globally.
- Statement by the Office of Prime Minister Barham Salih on the fire at the Soma Hotel in Sulimanya
- An inside view into Turkey's multibillion dollar deal with Kurdistan that is threatening to break up Iraq
- Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region of Iraq Concludes Visit to UAE
- ENOC showcases diversified business portfolio at the 3rd Annual Investment Meeting in Dubai
- Time for a deal, and for Turkey to stop meddling: Iraq and Kurdistan headed towards a deadlock over oil revenues