Iraqi women demand equality
The International Women on Iraqi Women, which concluded in Amman, called for guaranteeing the rights of women in the Iraqi constitution currently being drafted. The Iraqi women, who took part in the conference, called for including human rights and public freedoms in the constitution as well as giving women equal rights and opportunities, <i>Petra</i> said on Wednesday.
- The International Women calles for guaranteeing the rights of the Iraqi Women
- What women want: new survey reveals Arab women's inner thoughts on workplace equality
- Kinda Alloush demands equality with Safa Sultan
- Taking equality seriously in the new democracies
- Female Facebook revolution: Arab women rise up for change