Irish FM Arrives in Egypt Sunday for Bilateral, Regional Issues
Irish Foreign Minister Brian Cowen arrives Sunday in Egypt for talks with Egyptian officials on bilateral and regional issues, reported Al Ahram daily.
It said that Egypt is the first leg of Cowen’s tour which will also take him to Israel, PA territories, Syria and Lebanon.
The minister will hold talks with his Egyptian counterpart, Ahmed Maher, and Arab League Chief, Amr Moussa, said the paper, adding that talks will focus on the Palestinian crisis, Iraq sanctions as well as ways to enhance bilateral relations between Ireland and Egypt – Albawaba.com
- Omani FM in Ankara for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Thai FM Arrives in Doha for Talks on Bilateral Issues
- Sudan’s President Visits Egypt Sunday for Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Syrian FM, Japanese Deputy FM Discuss Mideast Issues, Bilateral Relations
- Moroccan FM Arrives in Muscat for Bilateral, Regional Talks