Irish FM Arrives in Egypt Sunday for Bilateral, Regional Issues
Irish Foreign Minister Brian Cowen arrives Sunday in Egypt for talks with Egyptian officials on bilateral and regional issues, reported Al Ahram daily.
It said that Egypt is the first leg of Cowen’s tour which will also take him to Israel, PA territories, Syria and Lebanon.
The minister will hold talks with his Egyptian counterpart, Ahmed Maher, and Arab League Chief, Amr Moussa, said the paper, adding that talks will focus on the Palestinian crisis, Iraq sanctions as well as ways to enhance bilateral relations between Ireland and Egypt – Albawaba.com
- British Minister Arrives in Egypt to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Sudan’s President Visits Egypt Sunday for Bilateral, Regional Issues
- UAE Foreign Minister Arrives in Sudan for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Kuwaiti Defense Minister Arrives in Egypt for Military Talks
- Saudi Crown Prince to Hold Talks with Mubarak on Monday