Ironing Is No Longer A Chore With Tefal’s New Aquaspeed
Ironing is no longer a chore thanks to Tefal’s new Aquaspeed iron that makes the task effortless solving all ironing woes.
Tefal, a Groupe SEB brand, is a world leader in home irons and delivers leading edge technology and great design features. All Tefal irons are fitted with unique ceramic soleplates that make ironing up to 50% easier due to their magnificent glide-ability.
The extra large rear water filling allows refill in less than five seconds, straight from the tap. The unique anti-wobble base safe heel provides an extra safe resting position. The unique ultraglide soleplate ensures perfect glide over fabrics for best results. This is achieved through a better soleplate shape, steam hole positioning and soleplate coating.
Along with some amazing features, the Aquaspeed iron also packs a steamy punch with 35gr/min continuous steam and 90gr of powersteam. The anti drip protects clothes from annoying wet marks and the soft grip handle allows for easy ironing every time.
- Tefal Introduces Ultimate Auto Clean, The Steam Iron With Auto Clean Soleplates
- Philips to glide through Dubai Fashion Week 2008 as official sponsor
- Philips gives women an easier way to look hot everyday with launch of limited edition Fashion Iron
- delicious home made sweet dishes with TEFAL bakeware range
- celebrate Eid Al Fitr with Home-Made Sweets using Tefal