Islamic - Christian interfaith meeting ends in Amman
A seminar on Islamic- Christian interfaith has concluded in Amman on Thursday, <i>Petra</i> reported. The five- day seminar, which was organized in cooperation with the US Institute of Peace and Justice, called for activating the role of the Arab Working Group on Muslim-Christian Dialogue through the producing a weekly dialogue program on the issue of interfaith. Some 40 figures from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Palestine, Iraq, and the US took part in this event.
- American Interfaith Camps and Elk Shoals United Methodist Camp to Host International Campers
- A new Christian threat to the Islamic World: Tomatoes
- Salzburg Festival: where Christian and Muslim music met
- Arab and Western Popes unite against anti-Islamic movie
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night