Islamic - Christian interfaith meeting ends in Amman
A seminar on Islamic- Christian interfaith has concluded in Amman on Thursday, <i>Petra</i> reported. The five- day seminar, which was organized in cooperation with the US Institute of Peace and Justice, called for activating the role of the Arab Working Group on Muslim-Christian Dialogue through the producing a weekly dialogue program on the issue of interfaith. Some 40 figures from Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Palestine, Iraq, and the US took part in this event.
- American Interfaith Camps and Elk Shoals United Methodist Camp to Host International Campers
- Preparatory Meeting of World Summit on Islamic-Christian Dialogue in Morocco
- Bahrain to Host Japan-Islamic Dialogue Seminar
- Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf Advocates Moderate ReligiousOutlook at Dubai School of Government Talk
- Palestinian Clergy Shows Solidarity with Muslim Brethren in Qatar