Islamic Jihad fighter killed in Gaza Strip
An Islamic Jihad spokesman confirmed that one Palestininian fighter from Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the movement, was Killed and another withdrew from a joint attack on the Israeli settlement of Kfar Daroum, southern Gaza Strip on Saturday. Two fighters, one from al-Quds Brigades and the other from Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades attacked a military post in Kfar Daroum settlement.
In a press conference, representatives of the two Palestinian factions involved in the attack said, "It was a response to continued violations of the cease-fire and the destruction and desecration of the Quran and Meggido Prison."
Meanwhile, Palestinian sources stated Saturday that an activist from Hamas' military wing, Ezzeddin Al Qassam Brigades, died of wounds sustained four months ago. A statement by the military group stated that Khamis Abu Assr, who was critically wounded in an internal explosion at his house in Gaza City, died today after four months of his injuries.
- Palestinian fighter killed, another wounded in Israeli air strike
- Israel kills 10 Islamic Jihad members in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Gaza Strip: Israeli strikes kill six
- Israel launches retaliatory airstrike on the Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Four Palestinians, including two women and child, die in Israel attack