Islamic Jihad leader vows more attacks against Israel
The chief of the Islamic Jihad movement on Sunday stated rocket attacks and suicide bombings against Israeli targets will go on.
In a statement posted on the Islamic Jihad Web site, Ramadan Abdullah Shalah said his movement considers rocket fire a "direct threat" to Israel, "therefore firing rockets will continue," he added.
According to Shalah, Islamic Jihad suicide bombers are making "nonstop efforts" to infiltrate Israel from the West Bank. "The nonstop crackdown against our resistance might limit this effort, but it's not going to stop it," he noted.
- Islamic Jihad vows to attack Israel
- New al Qaeda leader vows to continue jihad against Israel, USA
- Sharon threatens to halt peace talks as Islamic Jihad vows more attacks
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad Vow New Strikes Against Israel
- Islamic Jihad vows to launch attacks against Israelis; Sharon says fight against “terror” to continue