Islamic Jihad member shot dead in West Bank, Palestinian girl dies in Gaza
An activist of the Islamic Jihad was shot to death by Israeli troops Tuesday south of the West Bank city of Jenin. The man was identified as Abd al-Qader Dahani.
Israeli sources said that the Palestinian was shot during an operations next to the village of Fahma. According to an Israeli report, the soldiers stopped the vehicle in order to check it, when one of the passengers got out of the car and drew a gun. He was shot and killed at the scene. Israel Radio said another passenger was detained.
Earlier in the day, an 11-year-old Palestinian girl died of her injuries sustained last week in an Israeli missile strike against a Hamas member, hospital officials said.
Sana Daour became the third victim of the attack, which killed two other bystanders, but missed its target, Hassan Masoud. (Albawaba.com)
- Settlers kill Palestinian in West Bank; Islamic Jihad activist shot dead in Jenin
- West Bank: Islamic Jihad member shot dead by Israeli fire
- Palestinian girl shot dead as Hamas, Islamic Jihad chiefs expected in Cairo
- 10 Palestinians, including girl and senior Islamic Jihad activist, killed in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Hamas member dies in West Bank prison