Israel’s Shin Bet Arrests Four Arab Israelis for ‘Planning Attacks’
Israel’s Shin Bet security service announced Thursday it had recently arrested four residents of the Israeli Arab town of Umm Al Fahm who are suspected of planning attacks in Israel, reported Haaretz newspaper.
According to the statement, the four were in contact with Palestinians in the Occupied Territories and intended to help smuggle a man carrying a bomb from there into Israel.
They also intended to place bombs in Israeli cities.
The four were arrested before they were able to carry out any attacks, the statement said – Albawaba.com
- Shin Bet Boss Says More Israeli Arabs Join Hamas, Islamic Jihad; Arafat: Mossad Behind Karine A; Palestinian Killed
- Four Israeli youths arrested over anti-Arab terror attacks
- Israel Arrests Four Arab Citizens for Botched Bomb Attack
- Palestinian Al Qaeda suspects arrested by Shin Bet in East Jerusalem
- Israel arrests Daesh-linked Palestinians in West Bank