Israel’s Shin Bet Arrests Four Arab Israelis for ‘Planning Attacks’
Israel’s Shin Bet security service announced Thursday it had recently arrested four residents of the Israeli Arab town of Umm Al Fahm who are suspected of planning attacks in Israel, reported Haaretz newspaper.
According to the statement, the four were in contact with Palestinians in the Occupied Territories and intended to help smuggle a man carrying a bomb from there into Israel.
They also intended to place bombs in Israeli cities.
The four were arrested before they were able to carry out any attacks, the statement said – Albawaba.com
- Israel’s Shin Bet Arrests Top Palestinian Intelligence Official
- Israel: PFLP activists from Qalqilyah planned “one of the largest terror attacks seen in Israel”
- Haaretz: 8 Palestinians Arrested for Suspected Involvement in Attacks on Israeli Soldiers, Jewish Settlers
- Six Palestinians Arrested for Allegedly Killing Two Israelis in Galilee
- Israel detains 117 Hamas members in West Bank raids