Israel’s Weizman to Pay Goodbye Visit to Mubarak
Israeli president Ezer Weizman will pay a visit of several hours to Egypt on Sunday in order to take his leave of president Hosni Mubarak, reported Haaretz newspaper.
Weizman will resign the presidency next month.
The two presidents will hold a joint press conference after their meeting, said the paper.
Haaretz said that Weizman is expected to ask again for the release of Azzam Azzam, an Israeli Arab who is imprisoned in Egypt.
It will be Weizman's fourth visit to Egypt during his presidency, said the paper – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Weizman to Hold Talks with Mubarak Thursday
- Israel's Weizman in Egypt for Farewell Meeting with Mubarak
- Egypt Says Peace Still Has a Chance Before Clinton Leaves Office
- Mubarak ready to visit Israel for ''peace''; says Israel to make ''fatal error'' if Arafat is expelled
- King Abdullah to Pay First Visit to Israel