Israel allows additional Palestinians to enter country
Israel on Sunday permitted 1,400 more Palestinians to enter Israel, part of a gradual easing of restrictions after last month's Mideast summit.
The entry permits were issued to 900 Palestinian merchants and business people from the West Bank and 500 from the Gaza Strip, bringing the total of Palestinians allowed to work in Israel to 9,800.
- 1,250 Palestinian Workers Return to Israel from the Gaza Strip
- Israel pledges to ease restrictions on Gaza Strip, Bethlehem
- Israel to raise restrictions on Gaza and West Bank as Kerry tries to reach "final" peace deal
- Palestinians Halt Border Cooperation with Israel over 'Mistreatment'
- Israel says it will ease Gaza Siege