Israel Arrests 22 West Bankers Monday
Twenty-two Palestinians were taken into custody Monday in a wave of arrests carried out by Israeli occupation troops in two West Bank cities.
Twenty were arrested in Hebron, while the other two, a Hamas activist and a police officer, were arrested in Jenin.
The Palestinian news agency, WAFA, reported that Israeli troops arrested 20 Palestinians in Hebron and transferred them to unknown location.
In Jenin, the Israeli occupation troops arrested Ezziddine Amrani, a prominent member of the Hamas political leadership, and Bader Suliman, an officer in the Palestinian Preventative Security Force.
Jenin is classified, according to peace understandings between the PA and Israel, as an A area, which means it is ostensibly under full Palestinian control - Albawaba.com
- Israel Arrests Five Palestinians, Including Two PA Intelligence Officers
- Palestinian Officer Dies of Injuries, Israeli Troops Arrest Four Palestinians
- Israel arrests over 30 Palestinians in West Bank raids
- Israel Arrests 10 Palestinians, Including Two Fateh Members, in West Bank
- Israel Arrests Two Senior Palestinian Officials in West Bank