Israel arrests over 30 Palestinians in West Bank raids
At least 13 Palestinian schoolboys were arrested Wednesday morning by Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank city of Hebron. According to WAFA, locals said that Israeli troops arrested the schoolboys, of al-Arroub refugee camp, north Hebron city as they were heading to school.
Meanwhile, Israeli forces raided Wednesday at pre-dawn a Palestinian police security post and arrested all its members in the West Bank city of Ramallah, security sources said. They added that Israeli troops, backed by jeeps and bulldozers, surrounded the post, fired stun grenades and shot in the air, urging what Israel calls " wanted" to surrender.
Scores of Israeli soldiers, then, broke into the compound and arrested 18 Palestinians.
- Israel Arrests Five Palestinians, Including Two PA Intelligence Officers
- Israeli troops kill Fatah member in West Bank
- West Bank: Four Palestinians killed, 11 wounded by Israeli fire
- Israel detains 104 Palestinians without permits in southern Israel, arrests 19 in West Bank
- West Bank: Israeli officer stabbed, two Palestinians arrested