Israel Arrests Seven Palestinians in Occupied East Jerusalem
Israeli police overnight arrested seven young Palestinians accused of hurling stones and fire bombs at Israeli cars in occupied east Jerusalem, police sources said Monday.
They said the youths were charged with attacking vehicles travelling on the road linking Jerusalem to the West Bank settlement of Maale Adumim, according to AFP.
Meanwhile, Israel Radio reported that a truck carrying an M-16 rifle, a pistol and ammunition was stopped by Israeli security personnel at the Muntar border crossing (known to Israelis as Karni) in the Gaza Strip on Monday.
According to the report, the arms were intended for the Palestinian Authority.
The truck, which had Israeli license plates, is still being searched by Israeli border police sappers for other arms, the report added - Albawaba.com
- Palestinians Clash with Israeli Police for Second Day in East Jerusalem
- Two Palestinians killed in West Bank; Israel cuts off movement of Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Report: Israeli Police Arrest Three Palestinians in West Bank
- Israel Arrests 10 Palestinians, Including Two Fateh Members, in West Bank
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank as Israeli police storm into al Aqsa mosque