Israel assassinates senior Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades member in Gaza Strip
A senior Fatah's Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades member, Hassan Madhoun, was killed in an Israeli aerial attack on Tuesday in the Gaza Strip.
The attack, which occurred in the northern region of the Gaza Strip, reportedly killed another Palestinian as well, believed to be a Hamas operative, according to the AP.
Palestinian eyewitnesses reported that Madhoun's vehicle was attacked by Israeli air craft as he was traveling in it. Nine bystanders were injured, medical sources said. A spokesman from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades said that "our retaliation will be equal to the size of the crime."
- Disorder in Gaza Strip continues: Italian briefly abducted, UN facility blasted
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade Claims Responsibility for Monday Shooting Attacks
- Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades to stop attacks inside Israel during Iraq war
- Fatah sources: Israel assassinates senior activist in Gaza Strip; Arafat officially sacks Rajoub, Jabali
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed in clash following assassination of senior activist