Israel assassinates senior Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades member in Gaza Strip
A senior Fatah's Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades member, Hassan Madhoun, was killed in an Israeli aerial attack on Tuesday in the Gaza Strip.
The attack, which occurred in the northern region of the Gaza Strip, reportedly killed another Palestinian as well, believed to be a Hamas operative, according to the AP.
Palestinian eyewitnesses reported that Madhoun's vehicle was attacked by Israeli air craft as he was traveling in it. Nine bystanders were injured, medical sources said. A spokesman from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades said that "our retaliation will be equal to the size of the crime."
- Israel assassinates three Palestinian activists in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- West Bank: Three Israeli settlers, Palestinian activist killed
- Palestinian killed in another Israeli air strike on Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians dead; Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades vow ”painful” revenge
- Gaza Strip: Israeli strikes kill six