Israel Bars its Citizens from Jericho
Israel barred its citizens Sunday from access to the West Bank town of Jericho, military sources were quoted by AFP Sunday as saying.
The decision was taken, following an incident Sunday in which a two-year-old Israeli girl was seriously injured and two adults were lightly injured when a petrol bomb was thrown at the car in which they were traveling on a road outside the Palestinian town, said the Jerusalem Post Sunday.
The daily added that the incident took place on a road around Jericho, which links Jerusalem to the center and north of Israeli territory - (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli Killed, 30 Injured in West Bank Bus Crash
- Tanzim activist killed in Israeli raid of Jericho; top official vows revenge
- Palestinian shot dead in Gaza Strip as Islamic Jihad claims bombing attack against Israeli troops
- Israeli Troops Kill Fateh Member in West Bank
- Palestinian injured in West Bank; Israel arrests two activists