Israel destroys home of Palestinian bomber; Hamas calls Iraq to use suicide bombers to fight U.S. troops
Israeli troops Thursday night destroyed the Nablus home of suicide bomber Darin Abu Eisha.
Abu Eisha blew herself up on February 27 at an Israeli police checkpoint near Jerusalem, wounding two policemen. She was a member of Fatah.
Meanwhile, Hamas urged Iraq on Friday to open its doors to Muslim volunteer fighters and form squads of suicide bombers.
Speaking to hundreds of supporters, Dr. Abdel Aziz A-Rantisi, a Hamas leader, said Iraq should train and outfit cells of suicide attackers with "thousands of highly explosive belts" to fight American and British troops in Iraq.
"We urge the Iraqi leadership to open the door for Muslim volunteers who should perform their role in defense of Iraq because all Muslims were targeted by the USA," Dr. Rantisi said to the crowd of some 2,000 people.
"We call on the Arabs and Muslims to burn the land under the feet of the American invaders, especially our brothers in Saudi Arabia because this war is not against Iraq, it's against the Islamic nation," Rantisi said. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- US approves $200 million for Israel's war against suicide bombers
- Suicide bombers destroy government building in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Police Round up British 'Bombers'
- Israel destroys bomber home, makes arrests as US says Israel has right to defend itself
- Southern Gaza Strip bombed; Israel says it captured Palestinian would-be suicide bomber on way to Afula