Israel to expel 15 Palestinians to Gaza
The Israeli army has decided to issue expulsion orders to fifteen Palestinian administrative detainees from the West Bank to the Gaza Strip.
Israeli central command commander, Maj.-Gen. Moshe Kaplinsky signed the expulsion order on Tuesday. The detainees now have 48 hours to appeal the order in the High Court.
According to Israeli security sources, the detainees are all "involved in terror activities," and their expulsion is
aimed at preventing them from resuming such activities on their release from administrative detention.
Meanwhile, the expulsion of other Palestinians is also being considered, among them the wife of a top Hamas activist. (Albawaba.com)
- PFLP member killed in West Bank, expulsion of 18 Palestinians to Gaza Strip delayed
- Israel expels 12 Palestinians to Gaza Strip
- 7,500 Palestinians held in Israeli jails
- Palestinian killed, seven wounded as Israel FM says Arafat expulsion ''closer than ever''
- Jordan Court Rejects Hamas Appeal against Expulsion