Israel launches retaliatory airstrike on Gaza
An Israeli airstrike has hit a missile launch site west of Gaza city on Monday, Al Arabiya reported.
Earlier on Monday, the Israeli army said that two rockets were fired from the Gaza strip causing no injuries or damages, according to Agence France-Presse.
A statement from the military noted the rockets were aimed at the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, according to AFP.
- Gaza, Israel fire exchange resumed
- Israel launches airstrike on Gaza in response to early morning attack
- More Israeli airstrikes reported in Gaza
- Israel launches massive Gaza airstrike after Iron Dome intercepts rockets
- Massive Israeli operation in Gaza Strip seems imminent after Hamas launches upgraded rockets