Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank
A 75-year-old Palestinian woman was killed Thursday and her grandsons were wounded in Israeli shelling of her home in Jabaliya to the north of the Gaza Strip. Medical sources said that the old lady Kamela Al-Najjar was hit with a projectile in the head while in her home, killing her instantly and wounding a number of her grandsons.
Later in the day, two Palestinians were killed and 16 wounded during new Israeli air strike on Gaza, medical sources said. Shifa Hospital sources, in Gaza, told WAFA that Youssef Soaib 23 and Mohammed Kullab 30, were killed during the Israeli bombardment in Saladin St. in Gaza.
Medical sources said that an 18-year-old Palestinian, Hamada Daas, was killed Thursday by Israeli forces in the West Bank city of Qalqilia. The sources said that Daas was critically wounded in the head and taken by Israeli soldiers. Witnesses said Israeli forces broke into the city and surrounded a house and opened intensive fire at it. They added that the Israeli soldiers arrested four citizens during their attack.
Three other Palestinians were wounded during the Israeli attack against the West Bank City of Jenin, security sources said.
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- Four Palestinians killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip; Israel considering expulsion of suicide bomber father
- Israeli soldiers kill four Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Four Palestinians killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- West Bank: Palestinian killed, four Israelis wounded