Israel kills three Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Palestinians fired six Qassam rockets at Israel late Thursday and early Friday, causing no injuries, Israel Radio reported. This came in response to an Israeli copter attack Thursday evening that killed three Palestinians near the fence ringing the Gaza Strip.
According to Israeli sources, the Palestinians were seen crawling towards the fence in the area adjacent to the "Kisufim" crossing in central Gaza Strip. Palestinians said the three were Islamic Jihad activists.
In the West Bank, an Israeli soldier was lightly wounded by Palestinian fire during a patrol in the West Bank city of Nablus, Israel Radio reported Friday. Overnight, troops arrested two Palestinians in Ramallah.
- Gaza Strip: Senior Hamas figure, four other Palestinians dead; Blast kills Israeli soldier
- Israel kills five Palestinians in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Palestinian shot dead in Gaza Strip as Islamic Jihad claims bombing attack against Israeli troops
- Within two days: At least 12 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
- Israeli fire kills two Hamas activists