Israel kills three Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Palestinians fired six Qassam rockets at Israel late Thursday and early Friday, causing no injuries, Israel Radio reported. This came in response to an Israeli copter attack Thursday evening that killed three Palestinians near the fence ringing the Gaza Strip.
According to Israeli sources, the Palestinians were seen crawling towards the fence in the area adjacent to the "Kisufim" crossing in central Gaza Strip. Palestinians said the three were Islamic Jihad activists.
In the West Bank, an Israeli soldier was lightly wounded by Palestinian fire during a patrol in the West Bank city of Nablus, Israel Radio reported Friday. Overnight, troops arrested two Palestinians in Ramallah.
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills five Palestinians in two incidents
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills three Palestinians as three wounded in internal Palestinian clash
- Israel kills three Hamas members in Gaza Strip
- Israel kills five Palestinian activists; Three Palestinians shot dead late Tuesday in Gaza Strip - schoolchildren
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians killed, three wounded by Israeli fire