Israel kills three Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank
Israeli troops on Monday shot and killed two armed Palestinians who approached the "Erez"/Beit Hanoun Crossing in the northern Gaza Strip, the Israeli army said. The Islamic Jihad declared that one of the dead was a female fighter who blew herself up along the border fence. The identity of the other Palestinian was not immediately clear.
Following this incident, at least 30 Palestinian farmers were nabbed in the nearby Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahiya, witnesses said. According to WAFA, they added that Israeli soldiers chased farmers as they were working in their fields in Beit lkahiy town and took with them 30 and began interrogating them.
Meanwhile, in the West Bank village of Burqin near Jenin, Israel Radio reported that Israeli forces killed a Palestinian man.
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians shot dead
- Israel kills nine Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills four Palestinian activists
- Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Islamic Jihad member killed, two Israeli soldiers wounded in West Bank raid as Israeli Air Force targets Gaza Strip