Israel kills two Palestinians
Israeli forces killed two Palestinians in separate incidents Wednesday.
In the West Bank, Israeli troops killed at dawn in cold blood an old man and wounded four others in the West bank city of Hebron, security sources said. According to WAFA, they added that Israeli soldiers stormed Beer Haram al-Ramah area in Hebron city and opened fire toward Yehya al-Ja'bari 56, killing him on the spot and wounding his wife and his three sons.
Palestinian security sources said that one man was killed and another wounded on Wednesday morning as Israeli drone fired a missile on a crowed of people in east of jabliya refugee camp. The sources added that Kamal Sa'ad 21, was killed on the spot while the another man was wounded and his condition was reported to be serious.
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills five Palestinians in two incidents
- Israel in Maximum Alert in Fear of Palestinian Attacks; Two Palestinians Killed East of Gaza Strip, Two Other Arrested
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire; Palestinian police kill collaborator in Gaza; PA, Israel to resume contacts
- Gaza Border: Two Palestinians killed, Israeli soldier wounded
- Shooting Attack in Southern Israel; Two Israelis, Two Palestinian Attackers Killed