Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Israeli occupation forces killed at least two Palestinians early Thursday morning north of the "Kissufim" checkpoint close to the Gaza Strip border. According to Israeli sources, soldiers spotted the Palestinians placing an explosive device nearby. The Israeli army used aircraft to kill the Palestinians.
The fate of the third Palestinian was unclear. On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed another Palestinian in Jericho.
Meanwhile, Israeli authorities said they had nabbed a Palestinian en route to launching an attack. On Wednesday morning, Israeli forces detained in Ramallah a Palestinian who planned to carry out a suicide attack along with two people who assisted him, Ynetnews reported.
- Three Palestinians killed, boy injured by Israeli forces in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed, Israeli officer wounded in series of clashes
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian, wounds three others
- Three Palestinians killed in clashes with Israeli forces
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire