Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip
Israeli occupation forces killed at least two Palestinians early Thursday morning north of the "Kissufim" checkpoint close to the Gaza Strip border. According to Israeli sources, soldiers spotted the Palestinians placing an explosive device nearby. The Israeli army used aircraft to kill the Palestinians.
The fate of the third Palestinian was unclear. On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed another Palestinian in Jericho.
Meanwhile, Israeli authorities said they had nabbed a Palestinian en route to launching an attack. On Wednesday morning, Israeli forces detained in Ramallah a Palestinian who planned to carry out a suicide attack along with two people who assisted him, Ynetnews reported.
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills five Palestinians in two incidents
- Israel in Maximum Alert in Fear of Palestinian Attacks; Two Palestinians Killed East of Gaza Strip, Two Other Arrested
- Israel kills two Palestinians in Gaza Strip raid, arrests more than 20 in West Bank; Palestinian dies of wounds in Jenin
- Two Palestinians killed in West Bank; Israel cuts off movement of Palestinians in Gaza Strip
- Israeli air strikes in central Gaza kill two Palestinian boys