Israel kills two Palestinians near Nablus, Hamas rockets hit Israeli town
Israel forces on Friday morning shot and killed two Palestinians, a man and a woman north of Nablus. A third Palestinian was wounded and captured, while a fourth escaped, Israel Radio reported. Israel said the four approached a nearby settlement.
According to media reports, Israeli troops spotted four figures early Friday morning approaching the Jewish settlement of Shavei Shomron and placing an item on the side of the street. Israeli troops opened fire. One of the Palestinians, a woman, was killed in the first exchange fire and another shot during a chase. A third Palestinian was wounded and captured by the occupation troops.
Also on Friday, three home-made rockets, fired from Gaza Strip, landed in the southern Israeli town of Sderot, about 5 kilometers from the Gaza Strip border.
One of the rockets lightly injured an Israeli woman in her home. Two other rockets landed in a field near a swimming pool. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was retaliating the demolition by Israeli forces of a Palestinian house in Gaza Strip earlier in the day. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian shot dead in Gaza Strip as Qassam rockets fired on southern Israel
- Two Palestinians killed as Hamas bombs Israeli town; US slams Israeli assassination policy
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank
- Two Palestinians killed as Israeli town bombed
- Israeli helicopters attack in south Lebanon, two people killed; Two Palestinian fighters shot dead in Gaza Strip