Israeli soldiers kill 19-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah
Israel's defense forces confirmed the killing Wednesday (File Archive/AFP)
Israeli forces killed a 19-year-old Palestinian youth near Ramallah in the West Bank Wednesday, according to Agence France Presse.
Medical and security sources confirmed that Israeli soldiers shot dead Mohammad Mubarak, saying that "a terrorist" had "opened fire at troops before they had returned fire," hitting Mubarak in the process.
- Palestinian Sniper Kills Seven Soldiers, Three Settlers Near Ramallah; Israeli Soldier Killed in Gaza; PA Targets Hit
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian teen near Ramallah
- West Bank: Israeli soldiers kill 67 year old Palestinian
- Six Israeli Soldiers Killed in Shooting Attack Near Ramallah; Qassam Rockets Fired; Sheikh Yassin Calls For Jihad
- Israeli forces kill 22-year-old near Ramallah