Israeli soldiers kill 19-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah
Israeli forces killed a 19-year-old Palestinian youth near Ramallah in the West Bank Wednesday, according to Agence France Presse.
Medical and security sources confirmed that Israeli soldiers shot dead Mohammad Mubarak, saying that "a terrorist" had "opened fire at troops before they had returned fire," hitting Mubarak in the process.
- West Bank: Four Palestinians killed, 11 wounded by Israeli fire
- Israeli soldiers kill another Palestinian in West Bank within 24 hours
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip as two teens die from wounds
- Palestinian man shot dead by IDF laid to rest by family, friends in West Bank
- Palestinian child shot in West Bank by Israeli troops