Israeli army kills Palestinian teenager in Hebron
Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian teenager in the Hebron district on Wednesday, security and medical sources said.
The sources said the 19-year-old was attempting to cross Israel's separation wall near the southernmost West Bank area of Al Ramadin when Israeli forces shot him dead.
Israeli troops gave him no warning before shooting him, the sources said.
The youth was identified as Yousef Nayif Yousef Shawamrah Abu Akar from the village of Deir Al Asal Al Fouqa south of Hebron.
Israeli forces have yet to deliver his body.
An Israeli army spokeswoman did not immediately return calls seeking comment.
- Two Palestinian boys killed in Tulkarem; Israel arrests Palestinians in Hebron, Qalqilya
- Palestinian shot dead by Israeli troops in Hebron
- West Bank: Two Palestinians shot dead
- Israeli fire kills Palestinian boy in Hebron
- Hamas member dies in car blast as Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip