Israeli soldier stabbed outside Jerusalem settlement
An Israeli soldier was stabbed and lightly injured in Jerusalem on Thursday, Israeli media reported.
The incident took place near the illegal East Jerusalem settlement of Pisgat Zeev, Ynet reported.
The attackers were allegedly Palestinian and Israeli police said they believe the incident had a "nationalistic motive."
The Israeli soldier sustained injuries to his legs and was treated at the Hadassah Medical Center.
- Israeli killed in Palestinian knife attack near Jerusalem
- Report: Israeli Soldier, Border Policeman and a Civilian Injured in Clashes in West Bank
- Report: Israeli Bus Comes Under Fire in Gaza strip, No Injuries
- Israeli soldier stabbed by Palestinian teenager
- Female Jewish Settler Stabbed at Gilo Settlement