Netanyahu calls on Israeli government to halt cooperation with Palestine
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday instructed all government ministries to cease civilian and economic cooperation with the Palestinian Authority in the wake of the crisis in negotiations between Israel and the PA.
An Israeli government official said that in response to "Palestinian violations," Israeli government ministers were directed to refrain from meeting their Palestinian Authority counterparts.
- Netanyahu: New government to look for peace with Palestinian Authority
- Netanyahu warns Palestinians of unilateral moves
- Netanyahu speech: Yes to demilitarized Palestinian state
- Palestine will never recognize Israel as Jewish state, Mahmoud Abbas says
- Netanyahu: Livni did not represent Israel in recent meeting with Abbas