Netanyahu calls on Israeli government to halt cooperation with Palestine
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday instructed all government ministries to cease civilian and economic cooperation with the Palestinian Authority in the wake of the crisis in negotiations between Israel and the PA.
An Israeli government official said that in response to "Palestinian violations," Israeli government ministers were directed to refrain from meeting their Palestinian Authority counterparts.
- Better late than never? 'Balfour' British guilt finally surfaces in pro-Palestinian statehood overture
- UAE calls for international cooperation to halt terror financing
- Netanyahu calls emergency cabinet meeting to halt Palestinian Authority negotiations
- Netanyahu fires two ministers, calls for early elections
- Netanyahu calls for talks on settlement issue with Palestinians