Israel charges 3 with kidnapping, murder of Palestinian teen
Israel has charged three Israelis with the brutal kidnapping and killing of a Palestinian teen, AP reports. Shin Bet security sources said the killing was motivated by the recent kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teens.
According to AP, the three Israelis appeared in court Monday and admitted to abducting 16-year-old Mohammad Abu Khdeir. The suspects reportedly kidnapped Khdeir from his home in Jerusalem and then burned him alive.
Three other Israelis are under investigation for their possible involvement in the murder and are currently under house arrest.
- Israel indicts three charged over Palestinian teen murder
- Palestinian teen's killer allegedly confesses on Israeli TV
- Thousands of Palestinians protest teen death in Gaza
- Major development in kidnapping-murder case of Arab teen: arrests made
- Abbas calls on UN to investigate Israeli crimes against Palestinians as tensions rise