Israel preparing itself in case of attack
Israel has deployed its missile defense system over Tel Aviv, Israeli media reported Friday, with fears a possible United States attack on Syria could trigger revenge attacks on Israel.
"We are not involved in the war in Syria. But I repeat: if anyone tries to harm Israeli citizens, the Israeli army will respond with force," Netanyahu said in other remarks broadcast by Israeli television.
Israeli troops in tanks and armored personnel carriers were seen moving about along the Abbasieh front of Ghajar on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, with the sound of at least 20 artillery shells heard coming from the Golan during the morning drill, the paper reported.
- Israel 'prepared for every possible Syria scenario' - Netanyahu
- Report: Iraq Preparing Suicide Missions in Case of U.S. Attack; Israel Nuclear Reactor – Top Priority Target
- In case of attack, Iran will target Gulf states, Iraq, Jordan and Israel
- William Hague calls for ceasefire but says "Israel has the right to defend itself"
- Sharon to ministers: Stop talking about U.S. attack on Iraq; Israel to use new missile shield in case of Scud attack