Israel set to free Jordanian detainess
Jordan's Foreign Ministry said Friday that Israel will free several Jordanian prisoners detained in Israeli prisons next week.
According to The AP, Jordanian officials have said more than 20 prisoners are inclined to be freed by Israel.
Jordanian Foreign Ministry spokesman Rajab al-Sukayri said his government had been notified by Israel of imminent releases. According to Al-Sukayri, the prisoners expected to be released would not include four Jordanians who Israel has accused of direct involvement in attacks that killed Israelis. "But we hope they (the four) will be released in the near future," he said.
- Islamists get a free pass from the West to set up Sharia
- Jordan's Foreign Ministry urges Israel to free Jordanian prisoners
- Israel to free nine Jordanian prisoners, announces ”determination” to activate Israeli-Palestinian committees
- Amman, Beirut agree to set free trade zone
- Jordan, Israel look for US go-ahead to set up 4 new QIZs