Israeli forces arrest Hebron man in connection with teen killings
Israeli forces stormed the Qarn al-Thour neighborhood in Hebron in the southern West Bank after midnight Sunday and detained a young Palestinian man in connection with the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers weeks earlier.
Family members and Palestinian security sources confirmed that Israeli troops detained Husam Dufish from his home. The Israeli intelligence accuses Dufish of involvement in the killing of the three teens along with Amir Abu Eisha and Marwan al-Qawasmi.
The Israeli forces claimed that Dufish had disappeared since the teens were kidnapped, while his family told Ma’an that he was in his house living his life normally.
Israeli troops broke into the house two weeks ago, but he was not at home and so they handed his family members a summons demanding that he go at an intelligence office for questioning, but he did not go.
- Palestinians detained by Israeli forces during search for missing settlers in Hebron
- Israeli forces kill 13-year-old Palestinian near Hebron
- Israel detains 37 more Palestinians in the West Bank
- Israel identifies two suspects behind teen kidnapping
- Israel raids 750 homes and arrests hundreds in search for missing teens