Israeli forces arrest Hebron man in connection with teen killings
Israeli forces stormed the Qarn al-Thour neighborhood in Hebron in the southern West Bank after midnight Sunday and detained a young Palestinian man in connection with the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers weeks earlier.
Family members and Palestinian security sources confirmed that Israeli troops detained Husam Dufish from his home. The Israeli intelligence accuses Dufish of involvement in the killing of the three teens along with Amir Abu Eisha and Marwan al-Qawasmi.
The Israeli forces claimed that Dufish had disappeared since the teens were kidnapped, while his family told Ma’an that he was in his house living his life normally.
Israeli troops broke into the house two weeks ago, but he was not at home and so they handed his family members a summons demanding that he go at an intelligence office for questioning, but he did not go.
- Israeli forces attempt to arrest car attack suspect in Hebron
- Israeli Forces Arrest Palestinian Woman in Connection with Teenager Murder
- Israeli forces shoot, kill Palestinian man near Hebron
- A young Palestinian kills a 'trespassing' family
- IDF court sentences Palestinian man to life for killing Israeli teens