Israeli Army Detains Three Palestinians in West Bank
Israeli troops on Tuesday detained three Palestinians in the West Bank, reported the official Palestinian news agency, WAFA.
The agency said that one of those detained was Wael Doghlos, who was taken away in the West Bank village of Burqa in Nablus.
Dohglos is a student at Beir Zeit University, WAFA said.
In Qalqilya, the occupation troops arrested two Palestinians in the village of Azzoun, WAFA said.
Roshd Salim and Diab Akhras were arrested by the Israeli army at dawn Tuesday, said WAFA.
More than 1,000 Palestinians have been detained by the Israeli army since the Intifada began in September 2000, allegedly for carrying out anti-Israeli attacks in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Troops Detain Three Palestinian Brothers near Nablus
- Israeli Troops Arrest 11 Palestinians Near Jerusalem
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Eight Palestinians Reportedly from Fateh
- Palestinian Officer Dies of Injuries, Israeli Troops Arrest Four Palestinians
- Israel Arrests Five Palestinians, Including Two PA Intelligence Officers