Israeli Army Detains Three Palestinians in West Bank
Israeli troops on Tuesday detained three Palestinians in the West Bank, reported the official Palestinian news agency, WAFA.
The agency said that one of those detained was Wael Doghlos, who was taken away in the West Bank village of Burqa in Nablus.
Dohglos is a student at Beir Zeit University, WAFA said.
In Qalqilya, the occupation troops arrested two Palestinians in the village of Azzoun, WAFA said.
Roshd Salim and Diab Akhras were arrested by the Israeli army at dawn Tuesday, said WAFA.
More than 1,000 Palestinians have been detained by the Israeli army since the Intifada began in September 2000, allegedly for carrying out anti-Israeli attacks in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip – Albawaba.com
- Israel detains 37 more Palestinians in the West Bank
- Israel arrests three Palestinians over West Bank settler death
- Israeli forces clash with Palestinians in the West Bank
- Israeli Soldiers Detain Nine Palestinians for Alleged Anti-Israeli Attacks
- Israeli army arrests four Palestinian children in West Bank